Monday, March 9, 2009

My First Post!

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my first Dog's with Blog's post ever!
My name is Ziggy Marley, Ziggy or Zig for short.
I am an eight year old German Shepard, Huskey, and Golden Retriever mix. My Dad, Noodles, was a German Shepard and Huskey mix. He's where I get my handsome curly tail and my "blue" eye from. While my Mom, Sam, was a big ol' Golden. She's well... where I got my size from. I live on Long Island with my human family and a house full of animals. Some of you may already know me through my little brother Pedro the Chi. He is so famous for his blog, has so much fun, and has so many friends I figured it was worth a shot. My Human sister, Jessie, promised me that she would help me with my posting. Hopefully she does a good job! Well I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures!!!
Please visit me soon!!!!
Props to the lil' bro for inspiring my new blogging career.




11 comments:

Pedro said...

Ziggy!

I'm so happy you and Jessie have a blog! I'm so excited for you to meet all of my friends. Did you join Dogs with Blogs yet??? I'm going to put a link on the top of my side bar to your blog!!!!

Pedro

Anonymous said...

Hi Ziggy! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure you'll meet lots of new friends and have lots of fun!

See ya!
Joey

GSD Adventures said...

HOW COOL! We've officially subscribed so we will be current on all your adventures! WOOHOO!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Hector and Lola said...

Hi Ziggy! We've heard about you before!! You're awfully cute!! We will most definitely be following your blog to keep up with you! Welcome to blogging!! -Hector and Lola

P.S. You're lucky to have a Chihuahua brother! Chihuahuas are very cool!!

Rambo said...

Hi Zig,
welcome to the blogoshere! We can't wait to read about your adventures! If you are anything like your brother, it will be a blast!
Good luck!
Rambo & Midget Molly
Pee ess....are you gonna collect rocks too, cause that was lots of fun!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO HOO!

Another blog to add!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Just wait until The Rasta Boyz hear about WOO!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Woah!!!!! Ziggy....you have a blog now too? I guess the little guy was overshadowing you too much in his blog? Congrats and I look forward to your adventures!
--JB

Rambo's Mommy said...

Ziggy!

Welcome to the Blog World!

Good luck and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Tell Pedro and the family hello!


Dana

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ziggy!
Welcome to the bloggie world!
I am sure you have lots of adventures to tell us about!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cutie Judy said...

Ziggy & Jessie

Best of luck w/ the new Blog!

Be careful.......gets crazy sometimes!!!

jp

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Ziggy!

Welcome to the world of DWB! I can't wait to read more about your adventures soon...*grins* Will check back soon...take care and hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie