Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ahh To Be Treated Like A King

Car rides, milk bones, belly rubs (although gentile due to a swollen belly), table scraps, and extra walks. Saffron is surely being treated like a king. We've tried playing with toys, but for some reason Saffron really isn't a toy dog. But if Mother Nature keeps up with the hot weather we will have to go swimming in the pool!



The recent posting has made me realize how much I missed blogging with all of my furry friends. I've decided to continue blogging, on Ziggy's blog, just not entirely about Ziggy. It might take some time for the new look, but I promise it will come. I'll also get back to visiting all of Ziggy's friends! Promise!

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. It means so much to us all that there are so many sending good vibes and good wishes to Saffron and his humans.

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are happy to hear you will keep blogging. Paws still crossed for King Saffron.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, all of this makes me think of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4

As you know, I'm a big believer in things happen for reasons, WELL, 'this' has brought you back to the highs and lows and joys and pains of blogging!

Please give Saffron some SNOOFS from here!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra's Mom

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

'Us' Again -

I got to thinking -

This time with Saffron is the chance you didn't get with Ziggy Marley since ZM was gone in almost a New York Minute -

(no, I won't share that song here but it will be in my head for the day) -

So send Saffron off with the things you would have wanted to do with ZM -

Pedro said...

Khyra & her Mom are so right, we just didn't have any time with Ziggy. He went from fine deathly ill and gone so fast all we could do was comfort him. I sure do miss him, every single day...

Pedro & Mom

Lacy said...

w00fs, thinking of saffron..

b safe,
`rocky~

Two French Bulldogs said...

sounds good kiddo
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

I know you are enjoying every minute with Saffron.
Paws crossed here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza