Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paw It Forward!

Hey there everyone! You will never guess what I got in the mail the other day.





My very first package! And from none other than my best cousins Rambo and Molly! I was so excited to having received my very first package I nearly ripped the package open myself! Mom wound up having to help me create a hole but afterwards I pulled everything out by myself! Just check out the neat video!



Nom Nom Nom!



Inside the package was a letter from Rambo and Molly, a cute blue dog stuffie, a rope toy, a realistic looking hotdog, and some yummy yummy treats!

Thanks so much Cousins! I love my gift so much!!!!!

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ziggy!
Rambo and Molly sent you pawesome presents!
Sure it was exciting to open the package, right?
enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was PAWESOME!

Woo have some khool khousins!

Your pakhkage opening skills are fantastikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bijou said...

Hi Ziggy,

You sure do look excited to see what pressies you got. That package didn't stand a chance! Gee, if I had known you hadn't gotten a package in the mail yet I would have sent you one.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You weren't excited or anything, were you, Ziggy??? What a great package - congrats!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Pedro said...

Zig,

Man you did great opening that package! Rambo & Midge sent you some great things!

Pedro

Moco said...

I bet you are a whirlwind at Christmas. Neat gifts.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What a great pressie you got! Ram and his G-mom are great!
--JB

Rambo said...

Ziggy,
My G-Mom had a big smile on her face when she watched the video!! Midget and I did too!
You did a great job opening the pressie. I am glad you liked it! I noticed Pedro stole one of your stuffies!! LOL.....he's a little sneak like me!!
love,
Rambo

Pedro said...

Dude! You have got to get Jessie out of her writers slump! I FINALLY got mom to post for me today!!

Pedro

Juno said...

Hello Ziggy and nice to meet you!! We meant to come by loooooooooong ago and we finally made it tonight. :D We really like the pic on the header!

Momo & Pinot

Hector and Lola said...

Hi Ziggy! That was so sweet of Rambo and Molly to send you a present! Good job opening the package! -Hec and Lola