Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hoping for the Best.

Hello everyone, this is Jessie.
If you have been over to Pedro's blog I'm sure you know that Ziggy has not been in the best condition this past week. As of right now we are waiting on more news about his health and hoping for some good news. I don't want to say much because even still we are not one hundred percent sure what is making our poor beloved boy so dreadfully sick.
We are just hoping for a miracle that will make him better.
As time progresses I will try to keep you all updated.
Thank you for all of your prayers and hopes for Ziggy.
We know he hears them and is fighting.

These are just a few of my favorite pictures of Ziggy.












Just a small update.... If things do take a turn for the worst I have already decided that Ziggy's blog will always remain. I may still post every so often as a way to cope with the loss. Things like poems and memories and just a space to reflect on my wonderful loving boy.

Thank you again for all of your prayers.

5 comments:

Sonny said...

I love you so much ziggy and I don't even want to think about what it could be like without you. Please be strong and pull through. It's not your time. Stay strong.

I love you ziggy
Leah <3

Rich, Jane, Boomer, and Daisy said...

Ziggy, Ziggy, Ziggy. Hang in there. Hang with us. Hang on!

As Leah said, it's not your time!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES!

Fur sure: so not your time yet!

Please
Please
Please

Stay with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Her Mom

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have our paws crossed for Ziggy - hoping for some good news. Hugs to all of you from the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jessie.
I have my paws crossed and my mom is praying for Ziggy.
We hope he is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza and mom